Nubé Hammock Shelter
Nubé Hammock Shelter Details
* The Nubé is not literally bullet proof, this term is used to reflect its durable construction and robust materials.
* The Length given is a depiction of full length of protection, due to the Closure Sleeves implemented into the Nubé design. Width used is total center wing width. Pending set-up, these distances may vary slightly.
* The Nubé itself is not designed to bear any weight. Your hammock suspension system bears the weight of the user and the Gear Stash combined. All weight limitations are based on SMr's EZSlings and SMr's Climb-Rated carabiners, (SMr Suspension System is tested to 1,000lbs.)
* Sierra Madre Research is not liable in the case that any other brand of hammock suspension system fails while using the Nubé. If using any other brand hammock with the Nubé, please check it's weight limitations before setting it up with the Nubé and Gear Stash. (Or just retire your old hammock and convert to the strength and comfort of a Pares Hammock!)
* A camping hammock being defined as a small packable hammock, excluding hammocks with rain tarps permanently attached or poles necessary for set up. Be sure to check out our camping hammocks the Pares Hammock, Solo Hammock, and the xPlor Hammock!