The Navigator Combo consists of the Nubé Hammock Shelter, Pares Hammock, xPlor Hammock, one pair of EZSling Suspension Straps, and four Carabiners! Everything you need to hambunk in your Nubé!
The Navigator Package - The Hammock System That Fully Protects You AND a Friend
The Nubé Hammock Shelter (new-bay) is more than just a hammock tree tent, it’s a safe haven for you and your gear wherever you are. With it’s patented 3 in 1 system the Nubé is a complete hammock shelter, protecting you from torrential downpours, pesky insects, while keeping your gear elevated and protected, allowing you to freely venture in comfort.
The Pares Hammock is Sierra Madre Research's premium camping hammock that is specially designed to function perfectly with the Nubé! The Pares Hammock is extremely spacious and is constructed from a very high thread count, and unique nylon blend that is resilient to UV rays and rainy days! It's weather resistant qualities allow for it to last much longer and stronger in the elements than typical hammocks on the market!
The xPlor Hammock was designed to be used with our Pares hammock, it can be placed on the same set of EZSling Suspension Straps directly above the Pares! It's great for families and friends that want to stay close by but not sleep in the same hammock. We call this hambunking! Simply hook your xPlor hammock right above the Pares hammock and enjoy having your son, daughter, or friend within arms reach!
~ Mother/Daughter duo backpacked across Japan spending 7 weeks hambunking in their Navigator system. See their review and follow their journey here: Camping Gear Review: Japan ~
What's new for Nubé?
Nubé utilizes a strengthened fabric with seam strengths tripled of what our previous version had. We have reshaped the patterns for increased interior space and created a larger gear storage area. We have completely redesigned our principle seam and added factory seam tape to all water vulnerable seams. The Nubé is deemed our "bullet proof" fortress of protection for your camping hammock, ready to take you deep into adventure in unprecedented comfort!
What's in the box:
- Nubé 3-in-1 Shelter (Rain Protection, Insect Shield, and Gear Storage System)
- 8 Nubé Stakes
- 6 Sets of 2mm Dyneema Cordage w/ Reflective Tracers
- 2 Sets of 3mm Dyneema Cordage w/ Reflective Tracers
- Compression Bag w/ Detachable Stake Bag
- Pares Hammock
- Pares Hammock Compression Bag
- xPlor Hammock
- xPlor Stuff Sack
- EZSlings (pair)*
- 4 Carabiners
* If you'd like to hang your Pares Hammock and xPlor Hammock separately, be sure to add an extra pair of EZSling Suspension Straps!
Navigator System Specifications:
- Total weight of the entire Navigator Package: 6 lbs 7 oz
- Nubé Weight (including all tie out lines): 3 lb 2 oz
- Nubé Duro Sack Weight: 6 oz
- Nubé Stakes and Stake Bag Weight: 4.6 oz
- Nubé Length: 12 - 13 ft* (pending set-up)
- Nubé Width: 9 ft*
- Nubé Rain Fly: Nylon Ripstop with Silicone impregnated exterior coatings and an interior 2000 mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Pares Packed Weight: 1 lb 6.5 oz
- Pares Length: 10 ft 9.5 in
- Pares Width: 6 ft 6 in
- Pares Packed Size: 5.5 in x 5.5 in x 4.5 in
- Recommended Pares User Weight: 300 lbs
- Pares Tested Strength: 1000 lbs
- xPlor Packed Weight: 10.6 oz
- xPlor Length: 8 ft 10 in
- xPlor Width: 4 ft 6 in
- xPlor Packed Size: 3.5 in x 4.5 in x 6 in
- Recommended xPlor Max User Weight: 300 lbs
Each (one) product sold generates clean water for (one) person in Honduras for (one) year. So when you purchase this product you are giving fresh drinking water for (one) person who is currently living without it. Thank you for partnering with us as an Advocate of Change!
Extensive research has been performed to ensure your safety. The Nubé Hammock Shelter is specifically designed for a single user, however it is possible to protect two users in the Nubé - see these videos for more info! The attached warning label indicates specific requirements that should not be ignored. Each product is inspected for excellent quality and craftsmanship.
* The Nubé is not literally bullet proof, this term is used to reflect its durable construction and robust materials.
* The Length given is a depiction of full length of protection, due to the Closure Sleeves implemented into the Nubé design. Width used is total center wing width. Pending set-up, these distances may vary slightly.
* The Nubé itself is not designed to bear any weight. Your hammock suspension system bears the weight of the user and the Gear Stash combined. All weight limitations are based on SMr's EZSlings and SMr's Climb-Rated carabiners, (SMr Suspension System is tested to 1,000lbs.)
* SMr is not liable in the case that any other brand of hammock suspension system fails while using the Nubé. If using any other brand hammock with the Nubé, please check it's weight limitations before setting it up with the Nubé and Gear Stash. (Or just retire your old hammock and convert to the strength and comfort of a Pares Hammock!)
* A camping hammock being defined as a small packable hammock, excluding hammocks with rain tarps permanently attached or poles necessary for set up. Be sure to check out our camping hammocks the Pares and the xPlor!